County Mutual Launches Cyber-Resilience & Education Coordination Services (C-RECS) Program
Watch the September 29, 2021 C-RECS Introductory Webinar
The Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation (County Mutual) is excited to launch our Cyber-Resilience & Education Coordination Services (C-RECS) Program - a proactive cyber risk management program aimed at helping our members improve and bolster their cybersecurity programs.
The days of cybersecurity being a concern of IT departments is an idea of the past - cybersecurity is now an organization-wide effort.
Recently, the County Mutual hosted an official launch webinar on C-RECS. Speakers included Aegis Director of Client Services Josh Dirkse and Aegis Risk Management Consultant Seth Johnson.
You can’t fix it until you understand what the problem is. To that end, in partnership with the Center for Internet Security (CIS), we can provide assessment assistance using their SecureSuite tools.
Specifically, CIS-CAT Pro is a configuration assessment tool and dashboard that can be used to improve your security posture.
- CIS-CAT Pro Assessor quickly compares the configuration of target systems to CIS Benchmark recommendations and reports a conformance on a scale of 0 - 100.
- An integrated component of CIS-CAT Pro Assessor is CIS-CAT Pro Dashboard, which allows users to view system compliance to the CIS Benchmarks over a period of time with dynamic reporting features.
- CIS SecureSuite membership and access to its tools and programs is available at NO-COST to our members.
Consulting & Educational Services
If it’s cybersecurity-related, we are here to support our members with consultation and education aimed at all levels of knowledge. Here is a sampling of consulting and educational services that are available to you:
- Awareness Training
- Cybersecurity Policy Services & Reviews
- Vendor Cyber Risk Management Support
- Cybersecurity Research
- CyberChat webinar SeriesCyber Resilience Risk Management Team
Cyber Resilience Risk Management Team
To address the complexities and to be supportive of our member’s efforts in cyber resilience, we have created a Cyber Resilience Risk Management Team (CR-RMT) to:
- Network with IT/Cybersecurity professionals from our members and share information;
- Identify and understand unique risks and exposures;
- Understand opportunities, and hone approaches, for supportive risk management services; and
- Foster an increased awareness of cyber risk management principles to bolster the cyber resiliency of members
As the complexity of cyber-attacks continue to evolve and the frequency continues to increase, we are dedicated to helping our members confront today’s risks and anticipate the challenges of tomorrow.
If you would like to engage the services under the C-RECS Program, or have questions, please contact Seth Johnson, Risk Management Consultant, via email or at 715.614.4150.