County Mutual Holds 28th Annual Defense Counsel Corporation Counsel Forum
On October 8, 2021, the Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation (County Mutual) held their 28th Annual Defense Counsel Corporation Counsel Forum in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. The event was coordinated by County Mutual General Administrator Aegis (A Charles Taylor Company).
This year's Forum brought together members and legal experts to network, educate and empower Wisconsin counties.
Topics presented include:
- The Latest Wisconsin Supreme Court Battle over Wisconsin's Governmental Immunity Standard
- Recent Legal Developments in Election Administration and Redistricting in Wisconsin
- Returning to Work: COVID-19, Vaccinations, Accommodations and Safety
- Policing in 2021: Update on Law Enforcement Liability (Case Law and Legislation)
- The Internet, Social Media, and Freedom on SpeechL First Amendment Liability for Public Entities in the 21st Century
Event sponsors included Stafford Rosenbaum LLP and Hansen Reynolds LLC.