Register for Workers' Compensation Claims Checkup Seminar!
No Cost Event Geared Toward All Levels of Workers' Comp Understanding
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Holiday Inn and Convention Center
1001 Amber Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54482
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
NO COST for County Mutual and Community Insurance Corporation members, lunch and refreshments included.
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance Contacts
- Administrator/Administrative Coordinators
- Human Resources/Personnel Director and Staff
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Contacts
- Department Heads
This seminar will feature important information on Workers' Compensation, including:
- The Story of a Claim
- Maximizing Care Line Benefits & Results
- Strategies for Minimizing Lost Time
- Identifying & Engaging Program Stakeholders
The seminar is geared towards all levels of workers' compensation understanding. In addition to the information presented, the seminar format will allow for an exchange of ideas amongst the County Mutual's workers' compensation experts, loss control staff, and your and your fellow peers.
Download the seminar flyer here with more information.