County Mutual Announces 2019 Scholarship Winners
In 2007 the Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation (County Mutual) created their scholarship program as a way to thank their members and encourage Wisconsin youth to further their education.
The County Mutual board of directors allocates $10,000 per year for students who will be attending a Wisconsin college. The applicant or applicant’s spouse, parent, grandparent or guardian must be an employee of a County Mutual member county.
The 2019 County Mutual Scholarship winners were formally announced at the Wisconsin Counties Association's Annual Conference on Monday, September 23 in Sauk County. We are proud to recognize the 2019 winners:
- Greta Monson, attending University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
- Suzanne Stuebs, attending University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
- Ashley Adam, attending University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- Molly Russell, attending University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Grant Roth, attending University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
"Congratulations to the 2019 recipients and it is our hope these scholarships will help to reduce the financial burden of school," said Lamont. "We commend these students for their efforts and wish them the best of luck in their studies."