County Mutual Announces 2019 Scholarship Winners
In 2007 the Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation (County Mutual) created the scholarship program as a way to thank their members and encourage Wisconsin youth to further their education.
The County Mutual board of directors allocates $10,000 per year for students who will be attending a Wisconsin college. The applicant or applicant’s spouse, parent, grandparent or guardian must be an employee of a County Mutual member county.
We are proud to announce the winners of the 2019 Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation scholarships:
- Greta Monson, attending University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
- Suzanne Stuebs, attending University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
- Ashley Adam, attending University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- Molly Russell, attending University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Grant Roth, attending University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
"Congratulations to the 2019 recipients and it is our hope these scholarships will help to reduce the financial burden of school," said County Mutual Assistant Secretary Michael Lamont. "We commend these students for their efforts and wish them the best of luck in their studies."